WONDER #2627: How Does Contact Tracing Work?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- what contact tracing is and how it works.
- how to wash your hands to make sure they’re clean.
- how germs can spread from surfaces to your hands.
- why it’s important to stay home when you get sick.
Question 2 of 3
When a contact tracer reaches out to a person who may have been exposed to illness, they may...
- ask if they’re experiencing symptoms.
- encourage them to be tested for the illness.
- encourage them to stay away from others.
- All of the above
Question 3 of 3
Which is NOT a way to help stop the spread of a contagious illness?
- Participate in contact tracing if you get sick.
- Wash your hands several times a day.
- Breathe on others when you’re close together.
- Stay six feet away from other people in public.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/How-Does-Contact-Tracing-Work.