WONDER #2560: What is Blockchain?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how to connect a computer to a blockchain network.
- why blockchain is much safer than other technology and should be used to store all of the world’s data.
- blockchain, a technology that makes Bitcoin possible and has many other possible uses.
- how to start your own blockchain using your own personal information.
Question 2 of 3
A blockchain is shared across a network of computers called __________.
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a possible use of blockchain technology, according to this Wonder?
- Storing government documents
- Stopping fraud in computer gaming
- Storing voting information
- Instant messaging
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/What-is-Blockchain.