WONDER #2503: What is the Continental Divide?
Question 1 of 3
The world’s longest continental divide is called the Continental Divide of the Americas or...
- the European Watershed
- the Great Divide
- the Congo-Nile Divide
- the Great Dividing Range
Question 2 of 3
The Great Divide aligns with which major mountain ranges?
- The Andes Mountains and Rocky Mountains
- The Swiss Alps and the Himalayas
- The Appalachian Mountains and Alaska Range
- The Jura Mountains and Japanese Alps
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how difficult it is to hike the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail.
- why Antarctica doesn’t have a continental divide.
- what a continental divide is and examples of different continental divides.
- which continent has the most continental divides.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/what-is-the-continental-divide.