WONDER #2502: What Causes Colony Collapse Disorder?
Question 1 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a possible cause of Colony Collapse Disorder, according to this Wonder?
- Pesticide poisoning
- Stress from management practices
- New diseases
- Very hot temperatures
Question 2 of 3
One of the greatest threats to bee colonies today is the ________________.
- brown bear
- Varroa mite
- fire ant
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- what Colony Collapse Disorder is and what its possible causes are.
- which life-threatening diseases are carried by Varroa mites.
- why people should spend more time working in gardens.
- how bees protect their colonies during winter.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/what-causes-colony-collapse-disorder.