WONDER #2428: What Does a Neurologist Do?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Neurologists are doctors who treat patients who have nervous system disorders.
- Everyone should see a neurologist.
- Most headaches mean you need to visit a neurologist.
- Neurologists go to medical school.
Question 2 of 3
Which of these is NOT an example of a condition treated by neurologists, according to this Wonder?
- Brain infections
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Heart murmur
Question 3 of 3
Why do neurologists do special tests like MRIs, EEGs, and spinal taps?
- To get information about the patient’s attitude toward medicine.
- To make the patient uncomfortable.
- To learn more about the patient’s condition.
- Neurologists don’t do tests.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/What-Does-a-Neurologist-Do.