WONDER #2420: How Are Imaginations Formed?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- why you should never daydream during school.
- how imagination is formed and how it can be strengthened.
- how memories are stored in the brain.
- which parts of the brain contain neuron synapses.
Question 2 of 3
To learn more about imagination, scientists studied the ______________.
Question 3 of 3
Which of these is NOT a way to strengthen the imagination, according to this Wonder?
- Reading stories and books
- Sit at home and stare at the ceiling
- Playing games with your family
- Go on real-life adventures
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/How-Are-Imaginations-Formed.