WONDER #2382: How Much Air Do You Breathe in a Day?
Question 1 of 3
Which of these is NOT a benefit of deep breathing, according to this Wonder?
- Lower heart rate
- Decreased blood pressure
- Stronger abdominal muscles
- Lower feelings of stress
Question 2 of 3
What is the main idea of this Wonder?
- People breathe a large volume of air each day and can see many benefits from mindful deep breathing.
- Shallow breathing is much healthier for the human body than deep breathing.
- All people should do yoga because of the health benefits.
- We breathe in 25 sextillion molecules with every inhale.
Question 3 of 3
The _____________ is a muscle in your abdomen that helps you breathe deeply.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/How-Much-Air-Do-You-Breathe-in-a-Day.