WONDER #2357: What is in a Pangram?
Question 1 of 3
What is a pangram?
- A text that leaves out one letter of the alphabet on purpose
- A sentence that has a subject but not a predicate
- A sentence that uses every letter of the alphabet
- An inside joke between the author and reader
Question 2 of 3
In English, how many letters does a perfect pangram have?
Question 3 of 3
Which is NOT an example from this Wonder of ways people use pangrams at work?
- Designers use them to see what each letter of a font looks like.
- Poets use them to remember letters they rarely use.
- Calligraphers use them to try out a new style.
- People use them to test each key of a typewriter.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/what-is-in-a-pangram.