WONDER #102: How Does an X-Ray Work?
Question 1 of 3
The x-ray was discovered by ________________________.
- Thomas Edison
- Marie Curie
- Amelia Earhart
- Wilhelm Roentgen
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following statements about x-rays is NOT true?
- X-rays are a type of light that human eyes can't see.
- X-rays hurt when they pass through your body.
- X-rays were discovered by accident.
- X-rays can pass through nonmetallic objects.
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how x-rays were discovered and how they're used today.
- why x-ray machines should be in every doctor's office.
- the inventions of Wilhelm Roentgen.
- what types of radiation are safe for medical use.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/how-does-an-x-ray-work.